Policy on Returns due to Damaged and Defective Products
Pabder reserves the right to inspect the condition of the product before processing any returns or exchanges.
If we determine there is any damage to the product as a result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, we undertake to replace the product or refund the cost of the defective product. If the defect in the product was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, we will not accept the return.
We do not refund products:
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to water, chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, heat, sharp object, etc.)
- Damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use/misuse by you or wear and tear.
- Refunds will be based on merchandise value on the invoice.
Policy on Product Exchange
- Items must be returned within 7 days from date of purchase.
- Receipt must be presented upon return.
- Items should not be worn and should be in its original packaging with the original labels and tags attached.